Ez az oldal csak angolul elérhető, a magyar versenyzők külön tájékoztatást kapnak a szervezők részéről.
It is beyond doubt, that the most famous attraction of the City of Szarvas is the Arboretum, the botanical garden located on the city border. The 80 hectare large, stunningly beautiful park is the home to myriads of plant species – and in 2021 the CEDGC. Players and registered non-players of the tournament will gain free admission to the park, meaning that beyond playing the tournament, they will also be able to visit the park, and check out the sights – definitely worth a visit.
The (yet temporary) course will be set-up in the northern part of the park, with a classical Front 9 – Back 9 division. The PAR63 championship course will feature 9 PAR3 holes and 9 PAR4 holes, and players will require both precision and power to score well on this tough, but beautiful course. While there are no elevation changes, there are tight gaps, tricky OB-s and challenging wooded shots. Expect PAR to be around 960-970 in rating points.
The course gave home to the Hungarian National Championships Final in 2019, and also in 2020. As the CEDGC 2021 layout will be almost the same as the Hungarian Nationals layout, the scores from these tournaents can be a good gauge as to where you can expect to score.
Warning: throughout the whole tournament, the park will be open for other visitors. While we will have volunteers to guide traffic, we will inform the visitors about the tournament, and there will be a lot of signs placed throughout the park, it could still come to encounters with visitors.
Players and non-players are required to keep the Arboretum rules at all times.
- Absolutely no littering in the park (TD may disqualify players violating this policy).
- Cars may enter only with permission. If you are staying at the main accomodation, then we suggest you leave your car there the whole weekend. It is a 10-15 minute walk from hole 1.
- Smoking only in designated places around the tournament center.
- Do not deliberately destroy plants (hitting trees, bushes, etc. with discs is okay), and do not play with the animals.
- Respect the beauty of the place, and the extreme amount of work put into the design of the park.
Tournament center will be located inside the park, 100m from hole 1, please see this map. This will be the administrative center of the tournament, with a lobby for players to hang out, lunch will be served here, there will be a Pro Shop here, you can leave your bags here, lost and found office will be here, etc. etc.
This is the course map from the previous two Hungarian Nationals. We may change a few things here and there.